Fwd: CAMBOK!

Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>

>I am need of someone who is interested in running a game of
>CAMBOK at the upcoming Jongleurie (3/22/97) in Elvegast (near
>Raleigh, NC).

	Post to kuijt@umiacs.umd.edu (Dafydd ap Gwystl).  He can send you the
instructions for 	making Your Very Own cambok hittie-poundie-smackie
things, and could probably lend 	you a few and help run your game.  He
came up with the rules based on period sources, 	which are detailed in an
issue of the Oak, which I have at home, if you're interested.

>We have a field and probably some players. Alas we
>have no sticks nor anyone who really knows much about the game.
>If there is some kind and reliable gentle who would offer to run
>a game or advise me in the running of it I would greatly
>appreciate it.

	Slainte,
	Ursula