Fwd: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Song

Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>

I'm copying the list in on this reply in the hopes that someone of the
company here assembled can help with this request:

Michael of Hammond writes:

>You said:

>>I have got the complete (probably) words to that one.  It's in my copy
>>(of a copy of a copy of a . . .) of the Midrealm Songbook, including
such
>>gems as "I sing of Dead Bunnies".  I also have a bunch of old
Windmasters
>>and Atlantian stuff and many others.  But I digress . . .

>I keyed in on the "bunch of old Windmasters....stuff".
>Would you happen to have the words to Windmaster's Ball?
>It is an extremely old Windmaster's Song that I have not heard for a
very
>long time.  (The subtitle to the song is "Indeed they do".)
>In any case, thanks for the info!

>And of course, Merry Christmas!!!

O.  Much regret.  My records don't go back that far.  I do, however, have
a copy of the baronial chronicles kept by Master Robin from when the
Barony was first created.  But no Windmasters' Ball.

Does anyone out there have this one?  Any other requests?

Ursula von Bremen