Exchequer Web Project

Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>

Unto the Patrons of the Merry Rose,
Greetings from Lady Ursula von Bremen, Atlantian Chancellor of the
Exchequer.

I am searching for someone who can help me (directly or indirectly) to
cause a Known World Exchequer's Website to be constructed.

I have a volunteer for the writing/programming/formatting/whatever, but
what I need is a place to put it.

I am currently waiting to hear back from On High as to the
authorization/rules/restrictions et cetera for the site, but I'd like to
get as much information together as possible.  (It would be Rilly Cool if
this could come out of Atlantia.)

The site would (probably) contain:

*  An online copy of the current SCA Treasurers' Manual
* Current report forms
* Pertinent IRS info.
* Copies of Society level financial/exchequer/fundraising-related
correspondence.
*  Articles from SCA newsletters and publications pertaining to the
above.
*  Budgeting tips.
*  Fundraising tips.
*  A separate section for each Kingdom with:
	*  contact information for branch exchequers and seneschals,
	* current warrant roster
	*  the current financial/exchequer-related sections of Kingdom Law and
Policy.
	*  exchequer letters from the Kingdom Newsletters.
	*  event financial reports
	*  branch financial statements
	*  kingdom financual statements
	*  kingdom budget
	*  financial/exchequer-related notes from Unevent and Curia.
	*  a checklist indicating whether or not a group's quarterly reports
have been received.

That's all I could come up with off the top of my head, but you get the
idea.  If anyone can help make this a reality, (or has any related fine
ideas) please let me know.

Remember - Atlantia First!

Slainte,
Ursula