RE: Well it finally happened to me...

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

If the SCA is a secret society, then all the chatelaines/castellans should
be immediately put to work at some other function...

Could we try teaching that humility is a virtue, and that it doesn't do to
be too sure or too assertive about what one "knows"?  Could we urge anyone
caught humiliating others publicly about trespassing on "reserved" items of
apparel to copy out, in long hand, 100 copies of the Atlantian sumptuary
laws (which wouldn't be that hard, since they are actually very minimal)?