RE: displaying scrolls etc

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Before this discussion goes too far I should mention that this idea was
discussed
in the Acorn.  I'd mentioned that I wanted to see scrolls before they
were
handed out so that I could make color copies of the scrolls.  I was
speaking to scribes
for the most part but if recipients would like to make the same
contribution to kingdom,
I'd be very happy to receive color copies of scrolls for some kind of
over sized photo
album.  You could send them to

		Rebecca the Contrary
		c/o  Becky McEllistrem