Re: Displaying scrolls

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <71035.3227@CompuServe.COM>

Yes, I agree that some way to display scrolls is a great idea.

I's Caer Mear's MO&S and am actively trying to get our Baronial scriptorium up
and running again. I'd love for more people to have opportunities to appreciate
the scribes' work and learn about these little-seen works of art!

I'll have to figure out some *safe* way to display scrolls at an event. At the
30 Year Celebration, there were *many* scrolls displayed, but all were framed or
in glass cases. Too ambitious for an event.

I'd love to do this at Emerald Joust if anyone has a shelter they could put up
on the side of the list field. Caer Mear will arrange tables.

				Ana Ilevna (what am I getting myself into?)