Happy Yule, y'all!

Poster: NCTortoise@aol.com

Hello, regulars at the Tavern!

Here's wishing a very merry and a happy, happy from a southern corner of the
canton of the Guardians of the Sacred Stone.  I would open my home to each
and every one of ya for mead, biscuits, chocolate and a wee bit o' mistletoe
fun <wink>, but I couldn't squeeze all ye "wee bairns" into my tight cottage
quarters.

Good tidings, and may winter be short.  Vivat!  :-)

Milady Bridgit Fynvola nicShannon of Willowood  (Trish)