Scrolls

Poster: "Sussman, Jeff" <JSussman@sss.niaid.nih.gov>

Greetings and Season's Greetings from Richard Fitzgilbert!

Every fighter I know has displayed their scrolls in their home.  Take one
typical stick jock, myself,  I've got my scrolls in my foyer and hallway.
 You can't miss them coming in to the house.

But, I think this reveals a problem.  How could the artisans who produced
these scrolls know that they reside in a (safe!) place of prominence and
not in some dusty drawer or worse?  I think we should encourage scroll
recipients to find and thank the scroll artisans personally.  And, later,
tell them where their scroll has ended up.

I think I'll put tags in the scroll frames with the names of the
creators.

Richard

p.s. This is a good example of the many contributions made without any
sure feedback ("cookies") other than the satisfaction and fulfillment of
having contributed.