update on contacting the clerk of signet

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

	I'm moving back to my own place finally after dozens and dozens of
calls!
	(Very congested area!)  I'm actually going to be living down in Rock
Hill again
	and the good news is I get to keep my old phone number.

	Scribes:  if you're sending me stuff PLEASE continue to use my PO Box.
They're
	great about large packages and I don't have to worry about special
deliveries as much.

		PO Box 19872
		Charlotte, NC 28219

	My "real" address will be

		Apt 2460 C
		Celanese Road
		Rock Hill, SC 29730

	They're letting me keep my old phone number so call

		(803) 817 7689

	Thanks!

	Rebecca