last minute 12th night gifts

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

	I just made an offer to several of my canton members that they hadn't
thought about
	and decided to mention it here.  Several friends were "stressing" over
the amounts of
	12th night tokens they wanted to get done for various friends
(including myself).  It's fun
	to make stuff but modern life always seems to get in the way of your
creative time.  If
	you aren't getting done what you wanted, and you know you want to make
____ trim or garb
	for someone, see if you can find a scribe to write up a "gift
certificate" for you.  I took some
	plain index cards, and "calliged" up a small note that my friend can
now sign.  I even had
	time for a little illumination on one edge of said cards.  So if you're
a scribe, see if you have
	time to make a similar offer to your local members.  It really takes
just a few minutes,
	depending on how many and it takes the stress off of friends busy
trying to get things done
	by this weekend.

	Rebecca