[MR] Thorny questions of protocol

Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com (Alfredo el Bufon)

I didn't catch any inaccuracies in that Games Magazine article
on Pennsic that Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie and Lady
Alys of Foxdale mentioned, but one passage I found especially
intriguing:

     [In] Sweden, [...] SCA royalty entertained the
     actual king, creating thorny questions of protocol.

I can understand how they might consider any more on this to
be beyond the scope of an article about Pennsic, but it left
me wanting to know more:

* When did this happen?
* How was it covered in the mundane Swedish press?
* What were the thorny issues of protocol?
* How were they resolved?
* Did the king of Sweden ever reciprocate?

Maybe I should pose these questions on the Drachenwalder
list, if there is one.

-- Alfredo

Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia