Re: court

Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com>

Good gentle, you ask:

> My question is this: if so many people are not
> going to court, why are they always so overcrowded?

Sometimes they are crowded because they are held right in the middle of
the event, in the only large hall available, and people not interested
have really no other place to go.

Not that this helps of course.  I was told after field court at Pennsic
that the backrows couldn't hear my poem to Xenaphon.  Certainly that was
a court where everyone wanted to be there and there were no reason not to
hear the speakers.  So in this case, it was my fault.  Obviously, I need
to take Baron Corun's class.

Leifr Johansson (sometime, or somewhat a poet)