Re: [MR] Braveheart

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  Seeing as you don't find voluminous volumes on William Wallace at the local
  library, could you sum up some of the film's major inaccuracies? I've been
  curious about the real story since I first saw the flick. If it's too long,
  email me direct (cgscoop@aol.com)

Legion.  The one that means the most to me, was that when Wallace died, the
princess was pre-pubertal.  It kinda takes away from a lot of the movie to
know that he was dating a 4-7 year old girl...

I don't care that the movie was inaccurate.  Its from Hollywood: they cannot
portray the modern era accurately.  What I resent mightily is that Gibson
was touting its accuracy when he went on his promotional tour.

Lie in the interests of your art, but do not lie ABOUT your art.

	Tibor