Re: The Battle of Stirling Bridge (Was:re:Braveheart)

Poster: Cole <missemma@coastalnet.com>

Edward R. Ewen, Jr. wrote:

> Poster: "Edward R. Ewen, Jr." <tewen@gandalf.cs.wcu.edu>
>
> I got this narrative from the displays at Wallace Tower in Stirling.

-snip-

Edward when were you at Stirling and can you tell me something about the
weather there... I've been accepted for study at the University of
Stirling in the fall. I'd really like to know if I'm gonna freeze my
southern Atlantian butt off?
Also did you have a good time or should have tried to get in to St.
Andrews instead?

Lady Emma Lawles
Chronicler and envy of all here sisters...