Re: Are we hiccupping again?

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Lady Rhiannon wrote:

>O.k.  I keep getting two copies of certain posts....  Anybody else?

You probably are. They're from folks who reply to your post and then CC to
the list (as I'm doing here as an example) rather than change the TO header
to the list instead of you and CCing nobody. This is a problem when a
mailing list is set to automatically reply to the poster rather than the
list. Especially for people who pay for email by the amount they receive, or
who have limited mailbox space from their ISP. They get two of one post and
risk losing others or paying extra for mail they've already read. But I'm
sure Kendrick *really* doesn't want that debate brought up again. ;-)

In service,
Corun