It's Folding Time Again!

Poster: Rabah az-Zafar <rabah@ix.netcom.com>

        Hi folks, it's your friendly neighborhood Kingdom Chronicler with
his monthly plea for help. . .

        Yep, it's Acorn folding and labeling time again. This month we are
meeting at 6055 Clear Springs Road in Virginia Beach at the home of Lady
Bethoc MacAlpin and Lord Morgan ap Harris. They are expecting to be invaded
around 2 pm until we get the Acorn done.

        Not a subscriber? Want a copy anyway? Come help us put them together
and get a copy for your efforts!

        Not enough incentive? I've been told that sleep-deprived people are
humorous to watch . . . speaking of sleep deprivation, anyone care to spend
their Saturday night helping me xerox these puppies off? Call me at work for
directions (757) 857-4099.

Directions to Bethoc and Morgan's abode:

        Using what resources are at your disposal, make your way to I-64 in
Virginia Beach. (Coming from Hampton and points beyond, go past the
Expressway [I-44]. Coming from Suffolk, if you pass I-44 you went too far)
        Take the Indian River Road West exit (#286A) and after approximately
1/2 mile turn left at the 2nd stoplight at Level Green Boulevard. (There's a
Hardee's on the corner).
        Approximately 1/2 mile down Level Green you will see an open field
with a small playground on the left and a *yellow* street sign for Craftsman
Drive. Go another 1/2 mile then turn right onto Colgate.
        Turn left onto Clear Springs Road (2nd left) and they are 5 houses
down on the right side.

        The house number (6055 Clear Springs Road)  is on both the mailbox
and the house. There is a HUGE oak tree in the front yard.

See you there!

Rabah