Re: University of Atlantia

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

>        The hotel rate at Howard Johnsons' will remain at $44 for 4 people
>as long as they have rooms - no cut off date, but of course tis most
>courteous to book your room as early as you can...

My lady, this statement now has me very worried.  I booked rooms for this
many weeks ago, and guaranteed them by use of my credit card.  Are you
saying that all those reservations went away with the manager, along with
the original price agreement?  Do I need to re-book and hope that there are
rooms left at this late a date?

Alanna Volchevo Lesa