University of Atlantia

Poster: The Davidsons <paradox@gamewood.net>

Greetings good denizens of our fair Kingdom! To reply in general to 2
specific queries:
        The hotel rate at Howard Johnsons' will remain at $44 for 4 people
as long as they have rooms - no cut off date, but of course tis most
courteous to book your room as early as you can...
        Also, the lunch is a tavern - preregistration is NOT a requirement,
but more for the Shire to estimate amounts. Any allergies? Contact me and
I'll pass the info onto the head cook, Marianne.
        No pets on site, sorry, but my local vet boards animals...
In appreciation for your patience with sundry missives here, Rosalind