Italian

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

To the patrons of the Merry Rose, greetings;

I'm hoping to find loitering about these premises someone who can advise me
on how to translate a phrase into Italian (pref. Italian circa 1400-1500).
 Please reply directly; we can sit down in the corner over a jug of red and
talk this through.

==Caitlin

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may
be.  I have also learnt from experience that the greater part of our
happiness and misery depends upon our dispositions and not upon our
circumstances.  We  carry the seeds of the one or the other about with us,
in our minds, wherever we go."  Martha Dandridge Parke Custis Washington