  From: La Tour du Lac <cti@world.std.com>
  Subject: Poulet Gauche -- NEW SITE

  The Poulet Gauche event scheduled for February 8 has had to move its
  site.  The new location is the First Parish of Waltham, Unitarian
  Universalist, 50 Church St., Waltham, MA.  Directions could not be easier:
  from Route I-95, take Route 20 East.  Follow Rte 20 for about 1.8 miles.
  Make a left onto Church St. The church is on the left.  All other
  particulars remain the same! You can find the new directions and maps on
  our web site: http://world.std.com/~cti/lepg.html.

  Please spread the information to your non-net-connected friends, and
  repost this announcement to any other email lists or usenet groups that
  might help get the word out.

  I would like to express my deep gratitude to our gracious kingdom
  chronicler and the Pikestaff Lick'n'Stamp crew, who tonight put nearly
  3000 stickers announcing the change into the Pikestaff -- a feat above and
  beyond the call of duty.  Thank them when you see it.

  vostre serviteur,
  Jehan du Lac

  P.S.

  I would like to correct a popular misconception about this event -- we
  *ARE* accepting reservations at the door. We recommend that you reserve
  ahead of time, because tables are limited and you will have a better
  chance of getting the seating you prefer (we will be serving in two
  shifts, early (around 5:30)  and late (around 7:30)). And of course, as
  with any popular restaurant on a Saturday night, you run the risk of not
  having a table at all if you wait to the last minute :-)  However, if
  you've got the cash and we've got the space, we'll be happy to serve you.