FW: New Book - Medieval Furniture Construction - revised post

Poster: Gregory Stapleton <gregsta@MICROSOFT.com>

Check out the website listed below for more information.  I should have
this book in my hot little hands sometime tomorrow. :-)  If people are
interested, I'll let you know what I think of it.
Gawain Kilgore