stierbach demo - help requested

Poster: Annejke@prodigy.com (MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST)

As many of you have already heard, Stierbach has been asked to do a
demo this Thursday evening (Feb 6th) down in Stafford County.  Due to
the proximity and early time of the demo many of our folk can not
make it, therefore, I am opening this invitation to anyone in
Northern VA or Richmond who might like to give an hour or so of their
time.

The demo is for a very large Cub Scout Pack, approx. 90 families
(@200 people expected).  It is just off of I-95 at 6:30pm.  Set up
time startes at 5:30.  We will have an hour of demo and then dinner.
If anyone would like to come and help, especially fighters, I would
appriciate it.  If anyone from No. VA needs a ride that might be
arranged.  If you can help out please call me and let me know so I
know how to plan.

Here are the corrected directions for the Blue and Gold February
6th:

I-95 south to exit 143B (Rt. 610 West - Garrisonville).  Travel west
on 610
approximately 2.5 miles and turn left at the 5th traffic signal into
the Park
Ridge Community (Parkway Blvd.).  In approximately one-half mile, at
the top
of the hill, you will see Park Ridge Elementary School on your right.

Thanks,
  Annejke
 257-0363