submission to Acorn

Poster: The Davidsons <paradox@gamewood.net>

Greetings unto all the wonderful folk of Atlantia from the now ex-autocrat
of Winter University in Drachentor. We hope all of you had as much fun as we
did helping with this event. I would like to thank Mistress Deidre and her
staff for their organization and encouragement; Their Majesties and
Highnesses for Their attendance; my fellow MSOB's for a delightful bardic
circle;  Giovan, Master Robyyan, Tunis, and all the dance folk for planning
the revel, and Gregory and Kriemhilt and the tuneful Isenfiri for live
music! And most especially my fellows of the Shire for all their hard work
and enthusiasm...Vivat the Drakken!
        I have a list of lost-and-found items, some quite nice. Please
contact me at 804-822-0026 if any of these belong to you, and I'll make
arrangements to have them returned. They are: a tan & red painted mug, a
plain pewter mug, a grey tapestry cloth cloak with Celtic broach, a black
wool cloak with red lining and large pin, a pentangle on a ribbon, a cotton
circle and large brown cloth circle, a pale pink ladies tunic, a dark red
hood with trim, a large black tunic with bands of trim on sleeves, and a
large feast basket with wooden feast gear.
        In your service and Atlantia's, Rosalind