Hounds

Poster: Janine H Sutter <jsutter@scotland.ces.state.nc.us>

I have to agree with Alyssa's message on pet restrictions.  As most of
you know, I have 4 Greyhounds and am trying to start a hound pack for
Atlantia, along with my lord.  I ALWAYS travel with my dogs (who are kept on
leash at all times) unless the event is close enough to my house to make a
short day trip.  If Autocrats would post this info (and I know that some do) it
would make it easier for me to decide which events not to attend and
which to make sure to get to.  ALSO, any autocrat who would like to have
a hound coursing demonstration at their event, please let me know.  The
event must be between March and Nov (they cannot run in cold) and should
be in the early morning (10ish) or late afternoon (4 or later) in the
summer.  We also need a fairly flat, open field.  The dogs are exciting
to watch and most people love to volunteer to hold and release the
hounds.  Kari Kyst

--
Janine Honey Sutter
E-Mail  : jsutter@scotland