Re: Tapestry people

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

There is a lady in our barony named Tangwystl ferch Dafydd (Shauna Harvey) who
also goes by Tawney sometimes.

She is the head of the SWAT fiber guild.  Do you mean her?

She is a good person to talk to about tapestry weaving, too.

But I don't have her e-mail address yet.  Maybe someone else in Caer Mear does
and can e-mail it privately to you and to me?

Of course, I could call her, but don't have her number here now, of course.

(I need it for the Caer Mear e-herald list.)

        - Anarra