What to do with the card catalog

Poster: Elizabeth Urbanik <eurbanik@leo.vsla.edu>

We have a couple of good oak (I'm guessing) card catalogs, sans
cards :) If anyone wants them, please email or call me. Also,
if anyone could recommend ways of getting rid of the things,
based on what your library has done.
Hints on possible uses (read, this is the sale): store your
art/crafts materials; store machine parts; store herbal
medicines; use them at home if your personal library is big
enough...
--
Elizabeth Urbanik, Cataloger		ska Lady Elenore Spyrling
Pittsylvania County Library		    Shire of Drachentor