RE: musicians wanted

Poster: Griffith Davis <celrin@erols.com>

To all gentles interested in forming a group of instrumental musicians
in the Lochmere  region please contact me, Grainee The Wanderer asap.
We will be having the first meeting on Sunday the 23rd at my house.
All levels of playing ability are encouraged to come.  The only
requirement is an interest in playing music and having a good time.  If
you don't have an instrument and want to learn to play, I have a few
extra toys here at the house that you could try out.
If you have already responded to my first message, I still need to hear
from you, so I can get an idea of how many people to expect and to
e-mail directions to you.
Yours in service,
Grainee the Wanderer