Re: Atlantian Email List - H to M

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

> Montuori, Dave                          Evan da Collaureo
> P.O. Box 220414                         Shire of Stierbach
> Chantilly, VA 20153-0414
> (703) 802-6385 (h)
>       724-2507 (w)

So far so good, got the new work phone.

> dmontuor@telenet.com

Er, that mail address is 9.5 months out of date. While mail to that
address would have made it to me up till the end of January, the machine
"telenet" was taken off line 31 Jan. and is no longer running. My current
e-mail addresses are:

damont@wolfstar.com		[where this note comes from]
damont@acm.org			[permanent forwarding spot]

I'm posting this to the Rose as well, just to avoid possible confusion
on anyone's part. Thanks.

Evan