Re: Greetings

Poster: sigridkitty@juno.com (Anne M Decker)

Just to muddle the point a bit. My grandmothers family came from a
village in which there were two "Cooper" (phonetic spelling) families.
One spelled "Cooper" were those whose trade was to make the barrels as
previously stated by Alanna. The other (That which was my family) were
the "Cowper" family and they tended the cows. Now it is probably true
that the Cowper guild probably is another spelling for those Coopers that
made the barrels but it is not always the case with the name. Thank you
for your indulgence.

Sigrid Brianerdotter
Varifran kommer vikingar?
Dem kommer ifran hjartan!