RE: weaving/university question

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

Rebecca, somehow the image of you seeking information on how to "warp a baby
wolf" makes me worry if we're about to be visited by the ASPCA.<g>

More seriously, why in the world would they call a loom a "baby wolf"?  Is
it a brand name, or does it have something to do with the connection between
wolves and sheep?  Inquiring minds want to know...

==Caitlin