Re: Canton of the Lost Cavern of the Amber Mount ??

Poster: "Scott Dean" <nacspsd@acs2.acs.ncsu.edu>

> Greetings from Eldred!

<snip!>

>  Just before I became a
> student at Clemson, Lost Caverns was formally dissolved.  Most of
> its members have graduated and moved on, and only a few folks in
> Falcon Cree remember the whole story.
>
> In service,
> Eldred
> Gordian Knot Pursuivant

So what is the policy (heraldry-wise) for devices registered to groups
that are now dissolved?  Is there a point at which such devices would
be released?  Or do they stay around forever as "history"?  As the
group that assumed the area previously know as Lost Caverns, would
Falcon Cree now "control" those devices?

(and everone thinks my lady wife is the the curious one... <grin>)
-- Manus MacDhai
   Kappellenberg/Windmasters' Hill

mka
   Scott Dean