Re: Canton of the Lost Cavern of the Amber Mount ??

Poster: Tom Brady <tabrady@mindspring.com>

At 10:14 AM 2/25/97 +0000, Manus MacDhai wrote:
>I happen to be browsing through the on-line Armorial and came across
>an entry for "the Canton of the Lost Cavern of the Amber Mount"
>registered through Atlantia in the early to mid '80s.  Where was
>this?  Did it dissolve or was it renamed/merged into something else?

I'm sure our cousins to the south could elaborate more, but unless I am
mistaken, this was the group that formed around Clemson University (Clemson,
SC) back in the mid-to-late '80s, but fizzled out not long after.

-Duncan
Elvegast, Windmasters' Hill
(Clemson '91, BSChE :-)