Re: Canton of the Lost Cavern of the Amber Mount ??

Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

At 03:47 PM 2/25/97 +0000, you wrote:

>So what is the policy (heraldry-wise) for devices registered to groups
>that are now dissolved?  Is there a point at which such devices would
>be released?  Or do they stay around forever as "history"?  As the
>group that assumed the area previously know as Lost Caverns, would
>Falcon Cree now "control" those devices?

When a group is totally dissolved, generally the name and armory are
released.  I am not at a place where I can check the O&A or the official
records right at this minute, but I will certainly look into it.

Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald, Atlantia
House Corvus, Sacred Stone