Re: Questions

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Megan Brett wrote:
> Does anyone know of good resources about women's Celtic clothing? As in,
> what it looks like, and how it might be constructed?

Depends.  Celtic is a broad term.  If you could be a little more specific,
I might be able to help you.  Are you looking for Gaulish, Welsh, Irish,
Scottish, Ancient Brittish, Cornish, Manx (you get the picture), and from
what period of history?  Depending on the time frame, a lot of Celtic
peoples adopted the dress of other cultures.  If you can be a little more
specific, I'll see what I can offer to help you.

Aye,
Eogan