Re: Names and armory of defunct groups

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

Scripsit Alanna:
> I don't believe it takes a Laurel precedent, Eldred.  Some years ago, (when
> Mistress Jaelle was Triton, IIRC) a fair number of defunct group names and
> devices were released....
> This one should have been included.  "Lost Cavern of the Amber Mount" is not
> a period or even perioid place-name.

Second that motion.

A further thought comes to me: For research purposes it would be a good
idea for the *on-line* armorial to keep a record of names and armory that
have been released -- with an explicit entry saying "this name/armory was
released in Mmm Yyyy" -- then it's obvious that at some time, that name or
armory *did* actually exist.

Question to Laurel and Morsulus, who I've CC'd: How easy would this be to
implement, assuming is hasn't been already?

Evan