Re: maps

Poster: Stephen Mumford <redline@shore.intercom.net>

> The existing map is indeed a wonderful starting point, but there is
> certainly room for another artesan or cartographer to fill in the gaps. . .
> .I'd like a copy.  (Perhaps there is room here for a budding merchant.  Hmmm.)

Incidently, I'd very much like to be kept abreast of new map info above
and beyond what's already out there.  I've been planning on doing an
online map of Atlantia (purely for my own edification; a copy of the base
map is linked off of http://www.catharsis.com/sca/credits.html, if
anyone's curious) and the more info accesible, the better.

My thanks,
Julien de Montfort
Web Minister
Canton of Spiaggia Levantina