Re: Classes at Jongleurie

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

>.Pythagorean Tuning and the Medieval harp - Brigantia (whose
>surname I can't seem to find/recall)

Brigantia ni'Realta (Diane Carter) from the College of Yarnvid in Caer Mear.

She does wonderful harping.  She even came to our shoe workshop last month and
harped for us! Sheer decadence and wonderful music!

Lovely lady.  Interesting & useful class.  I assume 'Pythagorean Tuning' is the
tuning used in medieval times which sounds very different, evidently, than the
tuning normally used nowadays.

        - Anarra