Re: Defunct Groups

Poster: Ann Shelton <sheltons@conterra.com>

Dear Gentles,

I am late into this thread because of a recent trip to Western Meridies.

I read a mention of Kestral's Keep re-registering their previous arms.
Actually, they did not.  The old arms could not pass the registration
restrictions at the time that the group reformed.  Their current arms
were then designed using the same charges in consultation with the
group, Baronial Herald and Triton in a totally different design.

I also believe that their original arms and name HAD been released by
Triton and the name was re-registered because it had not been assumed by
any other group and did not conflict with any other newer names.

Older now with less memory, but I believe that is how we handled their
submission.

Baroness Anne le Coeur