Seneschal's letter for the Acorn

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>

Here's next month's letter - enjoy!

***
Unto the populace of the kingdom of Atlantia, greetings!

By now, I had hoped to have received all of the outstanding annual
seneschal reports.  Unfortunately, I have not.  I am still missing
reports from the Incipient Canton of St. Michael's Keep, the Incipient
Canton of Fortaleza, the Incipient Canton of Nant Gerwin, the Canton of
Misty Marsh By The Sea, the Incipient Stronghold of Raven's Cove and the
Barony of Storvik.  If I do not hear from these groups soon, they will
be suspended - they will be unable to hold events, and all dates
presently on the calendar will be pulled until the issue is resolved.

On a more pleasant note, Sayyid Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir has been
chosen as the new Kingdom Clerk of Law.  His information is in the
Regnum.  I would like to thank all of those who applied for the position
and hope they will continue to support the Kingdom in other ways.

Speaking of laws, the first Curia of TRM Cuan and Bera will be held on
Sunday, May 18, following Crown Tourney.  Anyone with agenda items
should contact the Secretary of Curia.  As of this notice the only
particular agenda item (other than standard officer business) is the
change to Kingdom Law necessitated by the development of the Kingdom
Financial Policy.  All members of Curia are herewith requested to
attend.

Per the request of the Board of Directors, there will be a Kingdom-wide
meeting to discuss the future of the SCA.  This meeting will be held at
the summer session of Kingdom University, with many thanks to the
Chancellor for providing this opportunity.  This open meeting will use
Director Carol O'Leary's letter (published in the December Acorn) as the
basis for an agenda.  All are welcome.

And finally, we are still looking for a new Kingdom Chatelaine, or
preferably two people, one to work with newcomers and the other to work
with children and children's activities.  If anyone is interested in
these positions, please contact me as soon as possible.  Thank you!

Yours in service,

Keilyn