Traveling

Poster: PAEmrys@aol.com

I would like to put my 2 cents worth in on the traveling situation in
Atlantia.  First, I think that the demographics for this kingdom might
suprise you.  But the point of the matter is to accomodate everyone as best
you can.  That means rotating important events around the kingdom so that
everyone has a chance to get to at least some of them.  Anything less is rude
to those that can not travel and tells them they are not important.  Not the
sort of message that I think we want to send to any segment of the populace.

and that's my 2 cents worth.
Baroness Prydain