Re: Speaking of that.....

Poster: Ann Shelton <"sheltons@conterra.com"@conterra.com>

ladypez wrote:

> Has anyone seen Duke Sir Olaf around lately?  I've haven't seen him in
> ages!!  When I first joined the SCA about 11years ago, Olaf was the cat's pajamas!

I don't know if Duke Sir Olaf is on the Merry Rose, but he is alive and
well and still a celebrity to many of us who received our awards from
his hands.  I have seen him at a number of events down here this
fall/winter.  Like us, he seems to have his hands full with work and
kids!

I remember Duke Sir Cuan describing Grafin Judith as his first and
therefore special Queen.  For many of us, Duke Sir Olaf is our first and
special King. I will keep a copy of your fine words and forward them to
him.

Baroness Anne le Coeur