Shape of the Kingdom

Poster: David KUIJT <kuijt@umiacs.umd.edu>

Evan writes:

> It occurred to me a few years ago that the "3 region" division was not
> an accurate description of how we seem to play. Instead, maybe there
> are FOUR divisions -- the Northern quarter, the Southern quarter, with
> the half in the middle divided into East and West. Any comments?

Hmm.  Actually, to me it seems more like a stick figure man.  You have the
head, which is basically Ancient Storvik -- the dense area within an hour
of the Washington Monument.  It is a slightly mishapen head, as there are
a number of groups (Bright Hills, Dun Carraig, Sp..ggia Levantia, Highland
Foorde, part of Lochmere) that are a little farther out than that, but
mostly within 1.5 hours of the monument.  Then you have the shoulders:
Caer Mear.  Right arm is Isenfir/Black Diamond, Left arm is
Williamsburg/Tidewater.  Hips and Torso is Windmasters.  Left leg is
Nottinghill Coill/Hidden Mountain (OK, so that leg is wierd-shaped) and
Right leg is Sacred Stone and Western NC.

OK, that is probably no use at all, but it was late and I was on the
computer...

Dafydd