curia

Poster: Janine H Sutter <jsutter@scotland.ces.state.nc.us>

Greetings!  There seem to be many people who are interested in Curia and
other important events that are unable to attend (myself included).  Is
there any way that someone who does plan to attend could post the
results/topics discussed/etc. onto the Merry Rose?  This way, even though
we cannot attend, we still know what is happening in Atlantia.  By the
way, who is the Secretary of Curia?  In Service, Kari Kyst

--
Janine Honey Sutter
E-Mail  : jsutter@scotland