Re: Pre-Pennsic Booklet

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  2) I have not yet received the Pre-Pennsic booklet (I do pay the Milpitas
  Tithe, and have received Acorn).  Is it out yet?  Have I missed it?

Just mailed late last week.  Almost certainly third class equivalent.
Judging from the email on the Middle Kingdom list, that means at least half
of them will *never* arrive.  (Some kind of problem with one of the Chicago
area ADCs).

Give it a little time... they are running behind schedule.

	Tibor