Blank Message

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@acm.org>

Alright,

Before everyone sends me a message asking why they recieved a
blank message, I'll tell you--I don't know.  Apparently the
majordomo system hiccupped and the result was that it appears
everyone got a blank mail message (if you didn't, please don't
e-mail me to say so).  Sometimes these things happen.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose
             |                       lovelace@acm.org