Spring Coronation A&S - Addendum

Poster: Charlene Noto <charlenn@MICROSOFT.com>

Hmmm. I forgot to add the other competitions!

The Barony of Caer Mear is sponsoring the following competitions at
Spring Coronation in addition to the ones I mentioned in my earlier
post:

- Documentable round shields (an example might be arms depicted in an
early period style)
- Documentable garb (850-1050)
- The best mini-saga (poem). Poems are to be composed on-site, recount
the days events, and be 5 minutes or less. They will be performed during
feast. [Note: this was the poetry competition that Eogan referred to in
his earlier post]

-Deirdre