Re: Coronation reservations

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

> Additionally, the Royal Bard will be holding a bardic contest for the
> best song/poem/other short
> performance honoring Atlantia and her Crown, to be held before 10:00,
> with the winner to perform the piece at the 11:00 court.

To add to the confusion about this on-again, off-again competition, I
have conspired with the Royal Bard and the Autocrat to volunteer as a
substitute organizer. The show will go on, etc. I'll be there bright
and early at 9a; see you all there. If you told any friends that the
contest was cancelled, please let them know that it isn't.

Gregory Blount