Re: Rattan substitue

Poster: Jeffrey Sussman <JSussman@Erols.com>

Greetings from Richard Fitzgilbert!

We will need to come up with some rules for dealing with "experiments"
like the siloflex sword.

My current opinion is that "experiments" be limited to combat between
warranted marshals who are familiar with the experiment and are willing
to participate.  This would apply to combat at any Society activity in
Atlantia.

Comments welcome.

Richard
Earl Marshal (Designate)