Re: The native American question plus some

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  When I attended Estrella War XIII I saw 2 gentles there with Native
  American attire...  [Snip]
                      I mean if good old Chris Columbus is period then I
  guess it fits, right???

Columbus only met the island natives in the Caribe.  He never made landfall
on the mainland..... and while those cultures have long since been nearly
obliterated, they were not the same as the mainland ones, by a very long
shot.

On the other hand, if not Columbus, than there were plenty of other
explorers that met mainland natives....

	Tibor