taking it outside

Poster: Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

<Lady Kat looks around, sorta stunned.>

Really, folks, I had no desire to help start a fight.  I'm not trying to be
argumentative - I do enjoy a good debate and an exchange of views - I'm not
saying yours is wrong, just that mine may be different.

  I'd love to continue the debate over non-European personas and the scope
of the SCA with any interested parties, but not here - feel free to email me
privately.  I've enjoyed the exchange of opinions though, and I hope I
haven't torqued anyone too badly.  See ya 'round!

<Lady Kat tiptoes to the door, ducking a couple of times, and makes a
graceful exit.>

BTW, some good has come of this - I have finally gotten my wonderful lord
husband to teach me to change the email header....
Kat